BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #9 Search for blogs

Wow!!  This is great!  I had searched before for some good education blogs, but found zero.  With search tools, I have found some and am still looking for more like minded people.  This first time I heard about and looked at a blog was from the movie Julie & Julia.  I loved that movie :)  Well, then I was recommended three blogs and those are the only ones I read...now I can find a few more on specific topics with this new info. 

Edublogs Winners and Technorati was the easiest since they are all listed and shows nice thumbnail views. 
Syndic8 I didn't even take a second look at because it's too wordy and not appealing to the eye.  Topix.net wasn't easy to use either. 

Four days left to complete the course.....

No comments:

Post a Comment