BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing #12 Commenting

I thought the point of CoComment was interesting for those who comment on blogs.  I found it interesting that as a commenter, you become part of the the life of the blogger.  And if you to now be shy to contribute...if you have something to say, go ahead. 

I commented on five Library2play blogs...that was easy.

I decided to comment on the first blog I've read and been interested in.  It was really nice to be able to comment to a person that I find inspiration in.  The tips here were helpful in feeling confident to comment finally.  I chose another blog to comment on from her blogroll.  I decided to comment on that one because she is a photographer and I am interested in developing that skill.  Her latest blog was about her trip to San Franscisco and I was just there two weeks ago...it was nice to see familiar places. 

Ok, so I think that this Thing has taken the most thought and time so far.  But has been tremendously helpful to be able to join the online community.

No comments:

Post a Comment