BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thing #5 Flikr

I uploaded these photos from Flikr!  Flikr will be very useful tool for vocabulary, background knowledge, reading comprehension and much more.  We can learn about experiences of others through their pictures.  I chose these pics of a fair because I had a student last year ask me as we read a novel. 

2 comments:

  1. I had uploaded 3 pics, but here they seemed to have morphed into one! Don't know how or why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had 3 files on your computer?
    you uploaded to Blogger all at once (which yes, you can do that) and only one loaded? hummmmm

    I'm thinking....
    did you browse once and add the 3 files to the same upload box...that might be the problem
    you have to put each one in a separate box on Blogger and then upload...
    am I confusing you...call me after 1:00 and I will help you!

    ReplyDelete