BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #22 Nings

Again..totally new to me.  So I checked out Teacher Lingo and will become a member...It's great to connect to other teachers who are passionate about their work with students and see what is working for them.  Of course there is also the social aspect of working in a demanding job.  I can read what is new, what I can work with and what I don't agree with.  I'm actually...maybe....thinking of making a teaching blog for myself to kind of track my own thoughts and reflections on my lessons.  It would be fun as I try out new technology, best practices, and lesson to have a time and place to be able to sort out what is working and what isn't...it would help in the reflection process of teaching.  It would also be a place to keep track of my ideas and not let them go away in idea heaven...instead put most into practice.  Sort of a personal C&I portal......Mmmmm....sounding more like something I would like to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment