BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #11 Library Thing

My passion for teaching literacy stems from my own passion for literature and research.  I own over 200 books and always wished that I had an inventory of them.  This is my chance...I could do a few a week.  Even if it's slow, but I would like to be able to find the book I'm looking for easier.  It could also be a good time to say good-by to some books in order to make room for new ones...that's easier said than done :)  Being an avid reader, I'm always looking for the next great book and this is a good site for that.

1 comment:

  1. Today I cleaned out my library...about 50 books! This is a big deal for me :)

    ReplyDelete