BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Sunday, August 8, 2010

The End of the Program

I went back to read my first post and it described exactly how I felt at the time.  A week later at the end of the course, I find myself so amazed at how much I have learned!  I plan to take what I learned and slowly implement things throughout the year.  As I do I will document it on this blog as a reference for myself and in the hopes of continuing in the spirit of learning the Web 2.0.  Thanks to Library2Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment