BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #20 Teacher Tube

Math-Fraction Burger

First of all...never been on Teacher Tube before :( Like I said I read research based books in order to improve my teaching skills...They are on my bedside. But using it wisely, I know I will be able to find new ideas on here. It also searches blogs, photos, channerls...and this I did not know.

For example the video link above: I could show it to my students as an example of a child explaining a math concept. My students could make their own video on several topics that they learn! Then I could use their videos to show my other students within the school....again authentic reasons to do something motivates children (really any of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment