BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #23 Final Summary

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I'm not just saying this, but really every 'thing' I learned was new, fun and exciting to think about how I could use in education.  For example, Flikr, Delicious, blogs, Google reader, 3rd party site...really everything!  



How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has immersed me into the Web 2.0 and by doing this has changed the way I will teach.  A personal goal has been fulfillled by learning all that this course had to offer.  It pretty much brought me into a different era of using the internet.  Although, I still believe that there is such a thing as too much technology :) 

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I didn't expect so many useful and fun tools out there.  This was very surprising to me.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Great program!  Everything went smoothly. It was well planned. 


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Definitely!


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Amazingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment