BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing # 8: RSS feeds

This is totally new to me..a reader.  These are the questions asked of me after discovering and adding my RSS.

What do you like about RSS and readers?
I like that I my favorite blogs are now on one page!  This will be much easier.


How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?  I put my four of my favorite personal blogs on the reader, but one is a professional one about teaching.  I need to find more professional ones.  Not sure that the kids can use this at the elementary level, depending on their reading levels and if there are any kid news or blogs. 

How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology?
As a staff member we can share information easily with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment