BabyStepsTech

This is my journey into the web 2.0...doing 23 things online. Reasons why? Both personal and professional. It's not only a personal goal to overcome a 'fear' of what I don't know, but as an educator it's essential to be able to use technology as a teaching tool. We will see how it goes...







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #10

Photo Fun
http://www.dumpr.net/

This is a really cool site too for images...This is a landscape picture I took in New Mexico!  There are many more toys to play with on this site also.  It's pretty unbelievable how many fun ways an image can be manipulated using these sites.  I'm looking forward to using them more with my own pics and showing them to my friends!  Students will have fun too..any image we take that is connected to the curriculum can be modified into something that will be remembered rather vividly.     

Dumpr - Photo Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment